Since 1984 Melbourne-based Advent Private Capital has invested in over 90 companies, making us one of the most experienced private equity investment firms in Australia.
We currently manage over $600 million in funds and our investors include some of Australia's largest superannuation funds, international sovereign funds, pension funds, funds of funds and endowment funds.
We’re an independent fund manager owned by an executive team that boasts over 80 years’ collective experience in building substantial value in companies across many industries and economic cycles.
Notably, Advent funds have significantly outperformed the market and sector over the long term.
- LocatedMelbourne, Australia
- Funds managed$600 million
- Investment sizeEV typically $40m - $150m
- Investment stakeMinority/majority (typically 33%–95%)
- Investment driversManagement buyouts/buy-ins (MBO/MBI), recapitalisations, growth financings, strategic acquisitions, market consolidations and generational change
- Investment focus
- Technology enabled businesses
- Niche manufacturing
- Technology and industrial services
- Consumer branded goods & services
- Leisure & tourism services
Our Current Investments
- Integrated Packaging Group
- UGM Mining Solutions
- Gourmet Garden
- Lake Imaging
- 30 years in operation
- 90 individual investments
- 80 years of collective private equity experience
Do you have an investment opportunity?
We welcome new investment opportunities from businesses directly and intermediaries including corporate finance advisors, investment banks, accountants, lawyers and others. Please feel free to contact any of our team members directly to discuss opportunities which may meet our investment criteria.
Want to partner with us?
We’re always keen to partner with high-calibre senior executives to build market-leading businesses. We offer meaningful equity positions with excellent remuneration for exceeding business goals and milestones.
Advent complies with AVCAL’s Code of Private Equity Governance and adopts a robust range of ESG policies and procedures.